Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy Cabbie A GREAT CAR RACING GAME

Crazy Cabbie is a game of speed.  You get to drive your cab as fast as possible avoiding get hit along the way.  You are a crazy cabbie driving your taxi using the maximum possible speed. Press the arrow keys to dodge other cars, accelerate and decelerate, and the space bar to jump over.

I play Crazy Cabbie because it is a "fun free game".  I really like it to waste time and play when I need to take a break and have some fun. I have one of the highest scores of all my friends.  On MindJolt.com you can break the best score and be #1 on one of the most *fun free games* out there.  Of all the gaming categories I like "car racing" games.  I think *Car Racing* games are definitely the best fun free game.  I love all the car racing games on MindJolt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment